Senior Project manager
Your Story at AMS
You work on a day-to-day basis together with the dev team, design team and technical director. From a signed contract until delivery of the final product, a lot of back-and-forth communication is happening between the client and Story of AMS. A big part of the job is really about checking in with our team if they have what they need to keep going and making sure the expectations of our clients are in sync with what we promise to deliver.
- You will be in contact with the client on a daily basis, so require experience in building relations to ensure the smooth running of a project
- You will wear many hats throughout the project lifecycle and be the key client contact, so knowing the status and milestones for each project is vital.
- You need to be solution-driven and proactive in foreseeing client delays and changes in scope.
- As the nexus between idea and execution, you will work in close collaboration with our clients to set up new projects by responding to briefs and RFPs.
- You help lead projects towards client sign-off, and turn them to a success by managing the production.
- As leader of a dedicated client team, you will work with a fixed group of top-level creative and production talents, steering them from brief to delivery.
- You also help to scope and quote the work, establishing what gets done and to make sure projects are profitable and doable.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent Dutch and English speaker and writer
- 4+ years of experience working in a fast-paced client-facing role, managing expectations and working with the teams to meet deadlines.
- You have a keen understanding of what is needed to make digital projects come about.
- You have a can-do attitude, independence is your strong suit, yet you also excel as part of a team.
- Passionate about joining a fast growing company with
- Leading the production of multiple projects across clients and teams is no easy task and requires solid planning and communication skills.
Work with us and see if the sky is really the limit. If you think you meet the above requirements, apply! We look forward to your application letter.